Team Simple Green
Outrigger Connection & Canoesports Hawaii
WHAT: An OC-1/OC-2 paddling clinic to start the season.
WHO: Team Simple Green, Outrigger Connection & Canoe Sports Hawaii
- WHEN: Sunday January 24, 1999 at Kailua boat ramp.
- From: 8:00 to 10:00 AM:
- 1 hr. on-shore instruction, 1 hr. in the water instruction.
- Bring your boat, if you want to paddle too
- Members of the Simple Green OC/CS Team will give pointers on:
- Equipment and boat set up
- Differences in hull and rudder designs
- Paddle design differences, sizes and shapes
- Tips on race clothing
- Hydration information and systems
- Paddling technique:
- Flat water
- Rough water
- Up- hill/ down hill
- Steering and navigation
- Course selection and race strategy
Also: Cool prize giveaways.
This is your chance to get information from some of the sports top paddlers
and designers so donít pass it up!
There will something for everyone, from beginner to expert!
AND THE BEST PART! -- ITíS ALL FOR FREE
Walter Guild - 683-0164 -or-
Todd Bradley - 737-2496
Hele on to Canoe Club News
Last Modified: Tuesday - 19990119.14:07 HST
Produced online by
HoloHolo Internet Publishing all rights reserved